Trevor Motorcycles

DTRe Stella

Sale price Price €2.899,00 Regular price €14.495,00 Unit price  per 

Tax included.


20% of the purchase price is due now in order to confirm your order, the remaining 80% will be charged upon delivery.

    • 19" Haan Wheels
    • 19" Dunlop Tyres
    • Öhlins Blackline Suspension
    • Öhlins Blackline Shock Absorber
    • 11KW Power
    • Air-cooled Brushless DC3 Motor
    • C-Battery 2.7 kWh Battery Pack
    • Chrome Molybdenum Trellis Frame

      Due to delivery lead times, some components may differ, do note that only High-end Performance parts will be used.